"Freedom For All"
Who are We?
We are the Democratic Abolitionists or more commonly known as the D.A. Our mission is to rid this nation of the detrimental business of slavery that has taken hold of our country and now threatens to tear us apart. The practice of slavery should have been abolished the moment our country was founded, yet it wasn't and instead it crept in and as a result millions are being treated as if they are property.
We the D.A. believe that every human being has the right no matter of race, gender, or religion to the same liberties that the constitution permits for white men. The slaves in this country deserve the same basic rights to freedom just as much as a white doctor has.
What do we believe?
- An end to slavery once and for all in this nation, where everyone has their own liberty.
- That there is equality for all.
- no life can be bought for a price.
- slavery is a grave sin and those who have committed it must repent before God.
- as well as the right to liberty, every man deserves the right to education
"Every people should be originators of their own destinies."
"knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave."
William Lloyd Garrison
“I am in earnest
I will not equivocate
I will not excuse
I will not retreat a single inch
And I will be heard."