By: Melissa Willhoite
Scotty was American idol winner on season 10. his full name is Scott Cooke McCreery. He started playing guitar at the age of 10. He was born on October 9th 1993 (20). He auditioned for American idol when he was 16. His home town was Garner, North Carolina and attended at Garner Magnet High school.
When reading the title before knowing the real meaning I thought it meant girls are difficult.
When I first looked at the title “The Trouble with Girls” I thought it was about girls who are difficult. When I started to read and really focused on the song it was about a teenage boy trying to figure out girls. Through out the song it explains how girls take his breath away. With the girls being difficult that’s what he likes. He says the good ones are hard to find. But when you find that good girl, You don’t want that night to end or that moment.
- "They Smile, That Smile"- Repetition, It emphasizes the smile and how important it is.
- "tight blue jeans, A summer night down by the lake"- Imagery,you can feel how the weather is and the breeze of the lake.
- "A summer night down by the lake, an old memory that you can't shake"-Ends in a Rhyme, Helps the song flow and sound good
- "They steal you with hello"-Hyperbole, when someone says hello you don't really go anywhere.
- "They kill you with good bye"- Hyperbole, they don't really kill them.