Balance of Power - China
By Liam Lam
Size of the Country's Area
Water area : 3,705,407 square mi
The size of the Country is important for power, because the larger the country is, the more space for buildings and peoples. More land area also could provide more nature resource such as oil, gas, food, ores.
How Well Educated and United
- provide completely free nine-year education, including textbooks and fees.
- Free compulsory education in China consists of primary school and junior secondary school between the ages of 6 and 15. In 2011, around 81.4% of Chinese have received secondary education.
- By 2007, there were 396,567 primary schools, 94,116 secondary schools, and 2,236 higher education institutions in China.
- Most people in China support the government, and obey the laws of the country. People in China is united with the governments ideas, and understand why government doing things they are doing.
Education important for power, because better education allow the citizen of the country have a better job to make more money for the country. Higher education can also improve technology for daily life of people also the military.
United is important for power, because it allow the government to do things they want to do more efficient. It allow people to work harder and less problem with disappointment toward the government.
- With 2.3 million active troops, the People's Liberation Army (PLA) is the largest standing military force in the world
- China's military expenditure in 2012 totaled US$100 billion, constituting the world's second-largest military budget.
- China fields between 50 and 75 nuclear ICBMs, along with a number of SRBMs.
- China has developed or acquired numerous advanced missile systems, including anti-satellite missiles, cruise missiles and submarine-launched nuclear ICBMs.
Armed Force is important for power, because it is necessary to have a strong force to defend the country to stay powerful. Armed Force can keep the country safe from invasions and terrorist attack. An good armed force can make a country powerful during wars and keep the peace.
- In the east, along the shores of the Yellow Sea and the East China Sea
- Inner Mongolian plateau in the north
- To the west sit major mountain ranges, most notably the Himalayas.
- Southern China is dominated by hills and low mountain ranges
- central-east hosts the deltas of China's two major rivers, the Yellow River and the Yangtze River.
Physical Feature is important to the power of the nation, because it allow the country to have different resource, such as wood, oil, water etc. It can be also used for economic purpose, such as seaport and rivers for transportation. Wind farms and water turbine can be build depends on the physical feature.
- GDP(Purchasing power parity): $14.9614 trillion
- GDP(Nominal): $9.3253 trillion
- Trade value: $3.87 trillion
Economy is important to the power of the nation, because the more money a country have, they could import better technology and weapons. They could also import food and nature resources with money if needed. The better the economy, the less people will be in poverty, more money can be spend on research for better technology and weapons.