Tuesday News and Notes
December 1, 2015
I hope everyone enjoyed their break and was able to rest, relax and spend time with family and friends.
Week at a glance!
- Grade 1 1/2 day data meeting 11:30-2:30
- Chinese enrichment-last day
- Cooking 2:30-3:30
- Chess, Origami, Robo Awesome 2:30-3:30-please check the Google "after school list" for participants
- Grade 2 data meeting 8:30-11:00 Grade 3 data meeting 12-2:30
- Grade 4 data meeting 8:30-11:30. Grade 5 data meeting 12-2:30
- Grade 6 data meeting 11:30-2:30
- Grade K data meeting 11:30-2:30
- Pajama Jam K-6-please encourage your classes to celebrate their Bucket Filling success!
Next weeks faculty meeting has been changed from Tuesday to Thursday. This will allow all those attending the TCI training to attend the faculty meeting. We will be filming part of our flash mob on the playground. Please refer to the email sent out by Shannon for more details.
Please use the form attached to let me know what your favorite dish is from Augie's. I will place the order on the most requested dishes. The Sunshine Club will once again provide a portion of the cost associated with our Holiday luncheon. Thank you Sunshine!
Holiday Luncheon from Augies!
Tuesday, Dec. 22nd, 11am-1:15pm
Please RSVP by listing your name, salad choice (caesar or house) and your first 2 meal choices. Example: DOE/ceasar/Kitchen Sink/Alfredo
Meal choices are:
1. Chicken Parm
3. Kitchen Sink
6. Broccoli Rabe
7. Penne alla Vodka
8. Chicken Marsala
Click here to see a detailed menu.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
12/7-12/11 RTI Support Lab Cancelled
In order to review the recommendations from the data meetings, send out notifications of dismissal or new invites and allow the bus garage to re-route bus routes to accommodate changes, we will cancel support lab next week. We will begin the the second session of support lab on 12/14.
Paula will be out through Christmas. There is a Google doc for anyone interested in providing dinner to the Paula, Cole and Larry. Please keep them all in your thoughts!