Back To Nature
New Additions to the Company!
We are making a few changes for this upcoming year that I thought I would let you know about. We have added a new truck and trailer to our company and some new equipment to better serve your properties. We have also hired few new employees. My long time employee Scott, who has been with me for two years has been promoted to field manager. Jacob Chance who we brought on as manager this year whom you might have already met. We will also be hiring Riley as an intern this summer. We still have all our services and have also added a few more so be sure to check them out.
If we have completed work for you in the past I wanted to let you know we have placed you on the V.I.P Client List. It is very important for the success and continued growth of our company to have clients such as you. You have been good to us, so we want to return the favor.
Effective April 1st, you will be awarded the following benefits for being one of Back to
Natures VIP Clients.
- 5% discount on all services
- 15% discount on all services due to a new client referred by you.
- 10% discount on all spring cleanup services scheduled before April 20th.
Don't forget to forward this Newsletter so you can receive 15% off for your referral
Be sure to remind us of this coupon upon your proposal!
We are very lucky not only to have you as one of our clients, but we also realize that without you, it would be impossible for us to exist.
Seasonal Advice. Springtime is here!
Below are some good tips to prep your property for the spring.
- Soil test, pre-emergent, aeration, fertilizer and over seeding.
- Pre-emergent in all beds will greatly reduce new spring weeds from emerging.
- Prune out all deadwood and winter damage from all trees, shrubs and plants.
- Install new plants/transplant, establish new edges and mulching.
- Construction of vegetable gardens.
- Tree Removal
- Power washing
- Unique Wildlife Services
For more information check out our website!
Please check out our website for more information. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Like us on Facebook!
Virginia Tech Hort Club Spring Plant Sale
Thursday, April 24th, 8am to Saturday, April 26th, 6pm
Virginia Tech Horticulture Garden
Hort Club Spring Plant Sale - April 24, 25, 26, 2014, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day.
[Plant Sale Preview - Wed., April 23, at noon at the garden pavilion]
- Gardening microTalks - quick lessons in plant care and garden construction throughout the day on Friday, April 25 (schedule coming soon).
- Spring Fling Garden Tour!!! - Sat., April 26, 2014. Three fabulous gardens. Tickets will be available ONLY at the Hort Club Spring Plant Sale! Stay tuned for garden descriptions.