Geometry and Angles
By Lilly Kirby
Some Geometry Terms
- Angles: two rays showing a common endpoint.
- Equilateral triangle: all of the angles on a triangle are equal.
- Isosceles triangle: a triangle with only two equal sides.
- Scalene triangle: all three sides are in different length.
- Line: a line is the straight path connecting two points and extending beyond the points in both directions.
- Line Segment: a line with a point at both ends.
Right angles are exactly 90 degrees.
Obtuse angles are angles greater than 90 degrees but smaller than 180 degrees.
Acute angles are angles less than 90 degrees.