Dorman High School Library Intern - Fall 2013
I am a graduate student in the University of South Carolina's School of Library & Information Science (SLIS) and am on track to graduate in December with my MLIS and certification.
I will be on-site in the Dorman Media Center most Tuesdays and Thursdays until December and look forward to meeting and working with many of you! Check the Dorman Library Media Center calendar Intern Tab for specific dates.
3 Things About Me
Why Am I Here?
- To complete my final school library media internship
- To learn from the fabulous team of Mrs. Nelson and Mrs. Dillard
- To collaborate with teachers to support and enhance student achievement
- To actively experience all aspects of a high school library media program
How Can I Help You?
Interests & Skills
- Passion for matching readers and books
- Working with teachers to integrate technology and information literacy into the curriculum
- Creating an inspiring and highly effective school library program
- Learning new Web 2.0 tools