BY: De'Ajha Phifer
BORN: Mumbai, India
EDUCATION: National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Indian Fashion designer based in New Delhi
- Early 2011 he was appointed creative director of womenswear collection of French Fashion House Paco Robanne.
- He left the company in 2012
- Inspired by INDIAN HERITAGE WITH CONTEMPORARY DESIGNS
- He became a member of the distinguished French Federation of Pret-a-Porter
- He is an celebrity designer for the decade of 2010's and probably longer
- Manish Arora uses bright colors: NEON, YELLOW, RED, MINT and, ORANGE.
- Fabrics: FUR
- Silhouettes: For Example, Panelling strips of bright marine blue fur into a sequin and satin dress
Manish Arora Fall/Winter 2014-15 | Paris Fashion Week PFW | FashionTV
An interview with Manish Arora, fashion designer - "Qui êtes-vous Manish Arora?"