Tech Tips and Tricks
Our Tech Team
- K - Jenn Schiding
- 1 - Michelle Harbold
- 2 - Sarah Bunch
- 3 - Missy Taylor
- 3 - Brooke Lesinski
- 4 - Mark Finn
- 5 - Audra Cabrera
- 6 - Sharon Lytle
- Special Ed - Keri Ei
- Specialists - Wendy Fitzgerald
- Admin - Mary Dankosky
- District member - Andy Shelow
Start small and build from there!
1. Attendance - Create a Google form or use Plickers to gather lunch information.
4. Read about a wonder of the day and write in their journal about it using Wonderopolis
5. Students can read a story online using Epic
6. Use Google docs for a writing journal
7. Create a question and have students check their answers using a QR code.
8. Create a place for all sites used often using Symbaloo.
9. Create a class webpage using Weebly.
10. Use your students as resources! They usually know and can help!
These tips will help you get organized and be successful at incorporating technology into your classroom.
Help is Here! NEW to SYCSD!
Help is Here is a new addition to our school's website.
To access it from the district's homepage:
- Help is Here - bottom left - on menu
Check it out! There is a lot of information here...everything from projectors to Google and more!