Making a Calendar
Using Spreadsheets to create a Calendar
Write your numbered to do list. Here is an example:
3. Create a One Month Calendar
In GClassroom- Open Assignment- click- Add- Sheet
Open your Google Sheet and start creating your calendar:
- Choose a month for your project or activity. (any month is fine)
- You will need to know how to format cells and make the calendar easy to read.
- Format Cells by adding borders
- numbers for the days of the week
- Merge top boxes to add the month you chose
- center align text for days of the week
- Bold your font for Month and days of the week
3. Type the steps of your project or activity on the days you plan to do them.
Proofread your spreadsheet/calendar!