How they lived
Ometecuhtli,Omecihuatl,Quetzalcoatl,Huitzilopochtli,Xipe Totec and Tláloc
- Ometecuhtli and Omecihuatl were the parents of many other gods.
- Quetzalcoat created humans.
- Huitzilopochtli was a warrior sun god.
- Xipe Totec was the god of seasons, renewal, and growing things .
- Tláloc was the god of rain and water.
Below are some foods they ate.
Pev 'Aztec Chant' (Tessela remix) / Pev & Kowton 'End Point' (Stenny & Andrea remix) LIVITY SOUND by Peverelist
Above is a sound track of music the Aztecs may have listened to or played
The Upper Class
The upper class wore things like headdress,lots of feathers,gold,pendents and fur
The merchants did not wear nice cloths at all because they were not allowed.
Not all military aztecs had a lot of armor but those who did had head dresses as helmets and a decorated shield to perfect them.
The men did all the Farming and took care of the boys most of the time. The men also did the fishing.
The little girls learned how to weave and cook and keep the house neat.
The boys mostly learned from their dads. They learned how to do all the things their dads did.