Surviving in Canada
Things you should bring (Just in case)
Just case you get lost in the wild here is a few things you should have on you
- A full water bottle
- A Lighter
- The proper gear such as a knife These are just a few things.
How to build a fire
This is where a lighter may be helpful but that is just in case but, if you don't have it then here is a very good skill.
- Build a tinder nest of dry plant materials.
- Find a piece of wood as the base of your hand drill.
- Cut a small hole into the bark
- Place small piece of bark around the hole
- Take small stick a put it in a small hole.
- Spin the stick between your hands and soon a spark fill apper and become a fire
How to tell if a snake is posinous
- It will have a pointy shaped head
- It may have bright colors
5 things you can eat in the Canadian wilderness
- Wild Rice
How to build shelter
Before you start you need to find a suitable place. Now as you begin find large sticks and something to hold them together the stick should be somewhat sturdy. Then pile small twigs and branches on top of the sticks.
How to signal for help
If you have the survival knife you can use it to signal an airplane that may be fly in the air.
How to survive through a snake bite
If the snake is venomous you really have to suck the venom out of the snake bite but, DO NOT SWALLOW!!!!