By Ke'Aira Phillips
3. It is hot but a lot of rain.
4. Most of Ancient Mesopotamia was located in what today is the country of Iraq.
5. Mesopotamia is about 5,172.45 miles from our school.
2. Requirements for civilization is urban revolution, new politicals and military structure, social structure based on economic system, the develop of complex technology, development of writing,distinct religious structure, and new forms of artistic and cultural activity.
3.if you broke the law ,and you were guilty you would be punished
4. 1. If any one ensnare another, putting a ban upon him, but he cannot prove it, then he that ensnared him shall be put to death.
2. If any one bring an accusation against a man, and the accused go to the river and leap into the river, if he sink in the river his accuser shall take possession of his house. But if the river prove that the accused is not guilty, and he escape unhurt, then he who had brought the accusation shall be put to death, while he who leaped into the river shall take possession of the house that had belonged to his accuser.
3. If any one bring an accusation of any crime before the elders, and does not prove what he has charged, he shall, if it be a capital offense charged, be put to death.
4. If he satisfy the elders to impose a fine of grain or money, he shall receive the fine that the action produces.
5. If a judge try a case, reach a decision, and present his judgment in writing; if later error shall appear in his decision, and it be through his own fault, then he shall pay twelve times the fine set by him in the case, and he shall be publicly removed from the judge's bench, and never again shall he sit there to render judgement.
5. An ancient King of Uruk who may have actually existed. Gilgamesh was bored he wanted something to do fun. But he could do anything he had power. So he went to the temple ziggurats and prayed. They gods heard him and created a wild men strong and faster than Gilgamesh. They couldn't beat each other, s they became friends.
2.By mineral salts. When mineral salts concentrate in the upper levels of the soil, it becomes poisonous for plants.
3. Cow's milk was also drunk, but it quickly turned sour in the hot climate. Because meat was expensive, most people ate cooked vegetable stews. Fruits included apples, pears, grapes, figs, quinces, plums, apricots, mulberries, melons, and pomegranates. Pistachio nuts were also enjoyed. Cakes for special occasions were also made with butter, cheese, dates, flour, and raisins.
4. They had rich fertile soil and they was by a main source.
5. Control the flow and direction of water from the river, water their field when it time for them to be water. You must try to farm all of your fields at once to get the greatest harvest.
2. The important invention is the written language cuneiform because this is how they communicate and traded using this language.
3. The world first written language, the Sumerians invented the language.
4. The Priests, The Upper Class, The Lower Class, and The Slaves.
5. A pyramid shaped tower, no one knows for certain why ziggurats were built or how they were used. They are part of temple complexes, so they were probably connected with religion.