October 22, 2021
Nevada Day/Halloween School Celebrations - 10/28/2021
The school will also provide Nevada Day/Halloween celebrations for students on this day as well. The celebrations will be only for students, and no visitors or volunteers will be able to attend.
October LWJES SOT Meeting
Parents and guardians are welcome and invited to attend the meetings of the SOT.
To join the meeting via Google Meet, click on the event on the school's main website at the time of the meeting with the meeting information.
REMINDER: Screen Your Child's Health Before School Each Day
Any students determined to be exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 will be sent home immediately from school from the satellite health office. Should isolation and/or quarantine protocols need to be enacted, communication will be provided from the school.
REMINDER: Facial Coverings/Masks Required
Please provide additional clean facial coverings/masks for your child. Please send a supply in a sealed, zippered bag in your child's backpack should they need to replace a soiled or damaged mask during the school day.
Click here to see meal menus online. You can also search for food distribution sites on this website. NOTE: You may need to "refresh" the webpage to see the menus for LWJES.
Thursday, Oct. 28th, 2pm
450 East Eldorado Lane
Las Vegas, NV
- Gates will open at approximately 1:45 p.m. The gate on Bermuda by the basketball courts and the gate on the field by the auxiliary parking lot will be available.
- Parents/Guardians, please spread out along the fence on the field and the courts.
- Students will parade with their class around the field, entering at the backstops and the proceeding east and around the fence to the ramp. From the ramp, students will proceed north and along the fence by the courts to the playground structures.
- After the parade, parents/guardians will depart campus through the available gates. Gates will be closed and locked shortly after the parade ends.
- No family members are allowed to attend this year's classroom celebrations.