No To Sex
By: Indya Hunt
Overall Consequences of Sex
- The overall consequences from sex is Pregnancy, STD, or regrets.
STD's - Major Consequences
- HIV ( Death)
- Syphilis ( Miscarage)
- Hepatitis B ( Liver failure)
- Gonorrhea ( Effect baby cause blindness)
- Genital Warts( Can Cause Cancer)
- Genital Herpes( Pasted to baby at birth)
- Chlamydia ( Spread to Reproductive system)
- The best birth control method is abstinece.
- The second birth control methods is Combination hormonal & Barrier
- The third birth control method is Barrier.
- The fourth birth control method is Female condom.
- The last helpful birth control method is Diagraph.
Responsibilities of having a Baby
- One responsilbilitie of having a baby is providing a safe environment .
- Another responsilbilitie of having a baby is providing Basic needs.
- A third responsilbilitie of having a baby is providing your child with self esteem needs.
- A fourth responsilbilitie of having a baby is providing your child with morals and values
- A fifth responsilbilitie of having a baby is Mutual respect for your child
" Safe Delivery Act" and other options/help for mothers ( parents)
Safe Delivery allows parents to safely surrender their newborn child no more than 72 hours old to an employee who is inside and on duty at any hospital, fire department, police station, or by calling 911. This program is a safe, legal and anonymous alternative to abandonment or infanticide and releases the newborn for placement with an adoptive family.
Under Age Sex Consequences
- The first consequence would be Jail.
- The second consequence would be the sex offender list
Benefits of Abstinence
- One benefit of being abstinence is not getting pregnant.
- If your abstinence you won't have to worry about getting a STD.
- sexual abstinence is a great way to get to know your boundaries and develop a stronger relationship emotionally and spiritually with the person you are dating.
- You will know that the person you are with, is with you for YOU. Your personality, your interests, and all of the great things about you besides sexuality.
- Having sex with an individual has psychological repercussions. If there is a breakup, increased chances of depression and unstable mental health are higher.