Oulimata Diaw and Selena Diaz
Gabrielle Bonheur also known as the founder of Chanel was born on August 19, 1883. And died at the age of 89 in 1971. Her mother, Jeanne Devolle, died when Gabrielle was 12 years old. She died from Tuberculosis, a disease that mainly attacks the lungs and was once the leading cause of death in America. A few months after her mother's death, her father left and sent Chanel and her 5 siblings to the Roman Catholic monastery.
Since Chanel passed away, the current owner of her company is Karl Lagerfeld. Her fashion designer is also Karl Lagerfeld. Audrey Tautou was nominated as best actress in France for 3 years in a row and she was a Chanel model.
This is the Chanel logo.
This is Karl Lagerfeld the current owner of Chanel. He is also the fashion designer.
She was a Chanel model.
- She helped design the World War 1 army suits.
- Rumor has is, she was a Nazi spy and she had an affair with a Nazi solider
- One of her siblings died at birth
- The Nazi soliders name is Barons Gunther
- Coco founded her company at the age of 33
- She attended Notre Dame college
- She is the reason women have pockets in their pants
- She doesn't smile in any of her modeling pictures
- She was a smoker
- She is buried in Switzerland
"Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."- Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel