Bear Necessities for PAT
She has touched the lives and hearts of many in our community and we will miss her sweet smile and infectious laugh.
Blessings and well wishes to Karin!
Still need recruitment hours?
Tell me about...
Can't wait to see some of these!! We do AMAZING things in this district!
Dated February 28, 2018 in Visit Tracker Web
For those of us who learned how to use computers in the 1990’s and early 2000’s, we were always taught to ‘double-click’ when saving or opening a file. Gone are the days of needing to double click and for Visit Tracker, double-clicking can actually cause some problems. Whenever you are saving, please be sure to click the save button just once and give the system time to process your request. If you double-click or click the save button multiple times, this may result in an error message and loss of work. To help reduce errors, please resist the urge to double-click!
A New Resource
With the wind down of the year, I thought it was quite fitting to share my TOP TEN list for why we do what we do...
A Parent Educator’s Top TEN
10. They secretly love the open road, wind in their hair and enjoy the adrenaline rush of breaking the speed limit on a daily basis to reach their next home visit on time!
9. They can’t enough of being wet on, spit-up on, and generally “slimed” by the little darlings they visit.
8. Not to mention being growled at by those “oh he’s a nice doggie and wouldn’t hurt anyone” animals their PAT families consistently forget to secure before our arrival.
7. PE's have such an enormous amount of free time on their hands that they altruistically “volunteer” to work at parent educators.
6. They have a strong desire to observe the moon, stars and constellations on a regular basis; why else would they agree to work nights?!
5. They love the spontaneity of NO SHOWS! This just gives them that extra hour and a half to do a “little” shopping.
4. They have a strong interest in detective work; trying to find those families who just keep moving and moving and moving…or changing their number…or email….
3. Their genuine love of children and belief of the immeasurable effect parents have on the development of their precious little people.
2. Their commitment to promoting early education for all children.
1. They have what it takes to help families: GENEROUS HEARTS!