Issues Facing GT Learners
Myths and Truths
3 Big Ideas
- Not all gifted students are the same. In fact, a gifted students may excel in one subject such as English and do poorly in a different subject such as Math.
- Different students can have learning disabilities. These students need guidance and support just like the general education students.
- Partnering GT students with non-GT students as mentors is not always the best idea.
2 Questions I still Have:
- I still wonder how and when the testing occurs. Why can't teachers have access the what specifically makes each other their GT students "GT"?
- I still wonder how I can specifically assist all of my GT students at the same time.