Media & Tech Tips
A newsletter from your Media & Tech Team
Do you know your "stuff" (or where it is)?
Thank You for your support and flexibility during our Winter Book Fair. All funds raised will help us purchase new books, videos, read-a-longs, AR tests, laminating and much more!
Six Flags Read to Succeed
Signed student reading logs were due to you on February 16th. Please turn in all completed logs to Allison on Friday, February 19 or Monday, February 22. She and Debbie will log all student information into the Six Flags program for you. Thank you for giving your students an opportunity to be rewarded for all of the reading they do!
Read Across America
We will be celebrating Dr. Seuss on Wednesday, March 2nd. Checkout some of the things we will be doing the week of February 29-March4 in the media center! We hope you can join us! As the date draws closer, Allison will be sending out more reminders and details….
- Dr. Seuss books and bookmarks available for students in the media center.
- Classrooms teaming up to read with Book Buddies.
- Students and teachers can vote on their favorite Dr. Seuss book in the media center.
- Wear red, black and white to school on Wednesday, March 2.
- Special Guest Readers will be in the media center reading their favorite book.
- Dr. Seuss Trivia Questions, using various reference sources, will be available for students to complete while in the media center.
- Visit http://www.seussville.com/ for lots more ideas!