Twitter Chat Book Study
Kick-Off September 19th at 8:00 p.m.
September 26th-Second Twitter Chat- Chapters 2-4
October 3rd-Third Twitter Chat-Chapters 5-7
October 10th-Fourth Twitter Chat-Chapters 8-9
Be on Twitter from 8-9:00 p.m. tonight!
Twitter Chat Documentation 2016-17
Submit your Google form (online in Twitter) for each educational Twitter chat.
If you submit all 4 completed Google forms, read the book, and participate in each session as required, you will earn 6 hours of credit or 1 exchange day.
Guidelines for earning credit:
1. Stay in the Twitter chat for the entire hour.
2. Tweet at least three times using the correct chat hashtag.
3. Take note of at least two things you learned.
4. Take note of how you will use the information learned during the chat in your classroom.
5. Fill out this documentation each week for every Twitter chat you participate in. There should be four total.
It is a Google Form that when you click submit at the bottom, it automatically sends the responses to an account for proper documentation. If you have any questions, call Mrs. Harvell at (903)326-4287.