Canine Manual Ligament Therapy ™
Relief is only 5 Steps away
What is Manual Ligament Therapy?
Rebalance, Reboot, Recover
Canine MLT Certification (Mon-Sat, 10:00am-4:00pm)
Monday, April 15th, 10am to Saturday, April 20th, 4pm
9704 Southwest 156th Street
Transform your practice by completing your practitioner certification in Manual Ligament Therapy for Canines. During this 6-day course, you will learn the Foundation and Science of Manual Ligament Therapy and complete all 5 modules of MLT Training. Each module focuses on a specific region of the body to dramatically reduce hypertonicity in the muscles, restore balance and stability of the joints and improve patterns of movement.
- Module 1: Foundation and "Sit" Muscles- In this two-day workshop, you will learn the theory and history behind Manual Ligament Therapy and discover releases for the "Sit Muscles" of the lower back, hip and stifle.
- Module 2: The "Fetch" Muscles- One-day workshop focusing on the "Fetch" muscles in the dog.
- Module 3: The "Shake" Muscles- This one-day workshop builds on the prior MLT modules by looking at the "Shake Muscles" of the shoulder joint.
- Module 4: The "Roll-Over" Muscles- The fourth step of the Canine MLT ladder focuses on the "Roll Over Muscles" of the thoracic region.
- Module 5: The "Recall" Muscles- The final certification module for Canine MLT explores release for the "Run Muscles" of the limbs.
Northwest School of Animal Massage
NWSAM was founded on three guiding principles:
1. To foster compassion for the animal community
2. To provide a higher standard of education for our industry
3. To nurture the continued growth of our student body