Symptoms of breast cancer
Things you feel when getting breast cancer is feeling shortness of breath and sharp pain in the nipple. You also feel like a lump in your breast, so you should check yourself everytime you shower daily. It happens most of the time when you get pregnant and the process to get milk also can cause breast cancer due to some cells.
Treatments for breast cancer
They use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools,including advanced imaging and laboratory tests, the use that to evaluate breast cancer. Also takes about three to four days. Then when they find out what will work for you they make a plan that works for you. That plan will help them get you advanced medical treatments and technologies
Who gets it
More women get breast cancer due to the pregnancy. It causes it due to the breast getting milk and it causes the cell.
- Invasive breast cancer-also called infiltrating breast cancer has spread to the normal tissues within or surrounding the breast .
- Ductal Carcinoma-begins in the milk ducts tubes that carry breast milk from the lobules to the nipple.
- Lobular carcinoma-begins in the lobes or lobules glands that make breast milk.
- Inflammatory breast cancer-often starts within the soft tissue of breast.
- Male breast cancer-occurs when malignet cells form in the tissues of the breast .
- Metastatic breast cancer-cells spread to another part of the body.
- Paget's DIsease of the breast-distinct skin changes on the nipple.
- Papillary carcinoma-cells are arranged in finger like projections or papules.
- Triple-Negative breast cancer-is usually invasive and usually begin in the breast ducts.
How to prevent breast cancer
Start with healthy habits. Some things are like don't drink alcohol,know your limits. Do physically activities, be an active person.
- Don't smoke
- Control your weight
- Diet eating
- Less breast feeding