What is it?
It is cut up in to slices, called Peyote Buttons. These are then consumed or put in water to make a tea.
Nicknames: Bad seed, britton, hikori, hikuli, half moon, hyatari, P, nubs, seni, tops
- Numbness, Dizziness, Impaired Motor Coordination
- Intense Nausea and Vomiting
- Vivid Mental Images and Distorted Vision
- Altered Space and Time Perception
- Loss of Sense of Reality
- Possibility of a “Bad Trip”
Long Term - Possible prolonged psychotic state close to paranoid schizophrenia. Research suggests that this will only occur if the user is predisposed to having this condition.
Abuse and Dependence
There is no reported physical or psychological dependence to this drug. Although, a psychological dependence is possible.