Flaa's Monday Memo
March 26, 2018
Nuts & Bolts
- INDIAN SHOWCASE - April 16th @ 6:30pm - We have one month to make this event GREAT! Please begin working with your departments, organizations, or clubs on what will be presented. We will also hold a Freshman 101 session for 8th grade students and parents. Please email me if you would like to help organize this session! I've gotten no response:(
- Canvas Course for Test Security - Must be completed by April 6th. If you have trouble accessing the course please let us know immediately. DON"T PROCRASTINATE...NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
- T-TESS - All teachers need to complete Part II & III in DMAC. This needs to be completed ASAP so that we can schedule Goal Setting Meetings. Please have completed by April 6th.
- Political Affiliations - Remember to not use your school email to advocate for a political affiliation.
- Please make sure to send email on Sunday with students who will be out during the week!
- V Golf @ Robson Ranch
- JV Golf @ Gainesville
- JV, V Baseball vs. Argyle @ SHS
- Softball vs. Argyle @ SHS
- Eagle Advantage Jr/Sr Presentations
- JV Tennis @ Lake Dallas
- Faculty Meeting @ 7:45am
- Sr Graduation Deliveries
- V Tennis @ Argyle
- JV, V Baseball vs, Gainesville @ Gainesville
- V Softball vs. Gainesville @ Gainesville
- Track & Field @ Pilot Point
- GOOD FRIDAY!