Clark Middle School
December 17th - December 23rd
Monday, December 17
- Wear your favorite Christmas or Holiday Hat!
- Last Day to turn in permission slip and pay for 7th Grade Field Trip on mypaymentsplus.com.
Tuesday, December 18
- .Show your holiday spirit! Wear Red or Green or your favorite scarf!
- Clark Band Raising Cane's Fundraiser at Preston Rd Location beginning at 5:00pm.
Wednesday, December 19
- Get creative with your Ugliest Sweater ever!
Thursday, December 20
- We want to see your craziest Holiday Socks!
- Lunch and Learn 12:45-1:15pm in the Library (See info below).
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Games vs. Maus @ Maus MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games vs. Maus @ Clark MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
Friday, December 21
- Last Day of the Third Six Weeks
- Wear your Favorite Flannel!
- Last Day to turn in Box Tops for STUCO
Clark MS will be closed Monday, December 24th through Monday, January 7th for Winter Break. Classes will resume Tuesday, January 8th.
Congratulations to 8th Grader Camila Salinas for winning the Holiday Card Competition 2018-2019 for our Clark MS Holiday Card!
Athletic Games Attendance Policy
We are excited to announce that Clark MS will have Clarkapalooza in May 2019 to reward our hardworking students with an afternoon of fun and games! Clarkapalooza is an academic and behavioral incentive for the students, but in order to be eligible to attend, students must meet the following criteria beginning January 8, 2019:
- No Failing grades (Below a 70 in any class)
- No In School Suspension (ISS)
- No Out of School Suspension (OSS)
- No DAEP (Alternative School)
*We look forward to rewarding our students for their hard work and their great behavior!
It's Snowing COATS!!!
Lunch and Learn
Clark PTA would like to invite you to our first meeting of our new "Lunch and Learn" series. Feel free to join your child for lunch and then have dessert while listening to an important presentation on a topic of interest.
PTA Lunch and Learn - "Surviving Middle School Stress"
Date: December 20, 2018
Time: 12:45 – 1:15 p.m.
Location: Clark Library
Nearly half of middle school students in FISD report having some symptoms of anxiety. So, what is everyone worried about? From test anxiety to relationships, problems surround us, but how do we cope? Join FISD Student Assistance Coordinators, Andrea Erwin and Ann Nickel, in exploring middle school stress and ways to cope.
6th Grade Aim For Success Parent Preview
Please see the Parent Letter here.
Please see the Opt Out Form here.
7th Grade Field Trip to the Sixth Floor Museum
We are excited to announce our upcoming 7th grade field trip to the Sixth Floor Museum on Tuesday, February 12 (Mrs.Sear’s students) and Wednesday, February 13 (Ms. Coldiron’s students).
All students have received a permission slip this past week and need to return it by Monday, December 17 to their history teacher. There is also a fee of $11.00 to cover transportation costs, museum admission, and a special Conflicting Evidence program that needs to be paid through mypaymentsplus.com starting Monday, November 12- Monday, December 17. Attached is a copy of the letter/permission slip. Please contact Mrs. Binegar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
See the field trip permission slip here.