Literacy Centers + Reader's Theater
Interactive Virtual Seminar for K-6th
Saturday, January 19, 2019
9:00am to 12:00pm Central Standard Time
Who Should Attend?
Benefits of Attending
2. Walk away with ways to immediately implement centers and reader's theater into your instruction.
3. Examine what the research says about reader's theater for all students.
4. Explore resources for reader's theater that are ready-to-use!
5. See centers that require low to no prep work that will quickly become a literacy routine in your classroom.
6. Examine how to schedule literacy centers and reader's theater.
7. Learn ways to provide students with many opportunities to read in a variety of genres!
8. And much more!
Meet The Presenter!
"This workshop was jammed packed with useful and meaningful information. I took a lot away from this seminar!" - Andrea, New Jersey
"This seminar gave me so many wonderful new ideas and resources to best help me along my learning journey." - Elizabeth, New Jersey
"A great use of time! The length of time was great (3 hours) because it wasn't an overload of information."- Mary, Chicago
Saturday, January 19, 2019 / 9:00am - 12:00pm CDT / Online
$99 per participant
Contact us about group discount for groups of 4+.
3 Hours of Professional Development Credit Will Be Earned
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. EVEN IF IT IS AHEAD OF YOUR PAYMENT. This will let us know to reserve you a seat for the training in the event we have a sold out event.
You can register by Calling, or Emailing your registration form in.
To pay by credit card, call our office at (817) 583-1290. We will send you a link to pay your registration fee online through our billing system. Credit Card payments must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the the training.
To pay by purchase order, submit your district PO by email. Please make PO's payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates. Purchase Orders must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the training. Please contact us if you require a W9 form.
To pay by check, please make checks payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates and mail to 374 Lantana Crossing Spring Branch, TX 78070. Checks must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the training.
Call (817) 583-1290
For more Information Please contact us!
Literacy Centers + Reader's Theater (3 Hour)
Saturday, Jan. 19th, 9am
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Can't Make the Training?
Kelly Harmon's Book
Kelly Harmon & Robert Marzano teamed up to write Practicing Skills, Strategies, & Processes. The book is part of the Essentials for Achieving Rigor Series.
Practicing Skills, Strategies, & Processes: Classroom Techniques to Help Students Develop Proficiency explores explicit techniques for mastering this crucial strategy of instructional practice. It includes:
- Explicit steps for implementation
- Recommendations for monitoring students’ ability to develop fluent thinking
- Adaptations for students who struggle, have special needs, or excel in learning
- Examples and non-examples from classroom practice
- Common mistakes and ways to avoid them