Apply NOW to the Hybrid Accelerator
Deadline is Thursday, April-7 2016
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 4.5 months long workshop with successful and serial entrepreneurs, professionals, accelerator managers, and investors, including more than 20 workshop days in the Tel Aviv area.
- Demo Day for tens of investors and Accelerator managers in Tel Aviv. The focus: YOU.
- Free shared office spaces in Tel Aviv, Nazareth, Jerusalem, Be'er Sheba and more locations, so you'll have a place to work wherever you are.
- Access to our strong partners' networks: Poalim Hi-Tech, Shibolet&Co Law Firm, EMC, SAP Labs & Galil Software and the 8200 Alumni Association (15,000 graduates who are everywhere in the Israeli tech).
- Amazing workshops that will help you focus and grow your startups: Forabilis, who specialize in Go To Market Strategies; ProperPropaganda, our very own PR consultants who understand the American and Canadian media; Google Launchpad, an intense week long workshop by Google that focuses on growth; and Vayomar, who specialize in delivering pitches and presentations to help you prepare for the Demo Day.
-7 years of accelerator experience for early-stage startups: EISP and the Social Program. If there's anything we understand, it's helping early-stage startups grow.
- Office hours covering a wide range of topics that will help you tackle every challenges on the way: product, marketing, sales, how to approach investors and more.
-Being part of an exclusive group of entrepreneurs, pushing for the sky.
Startups with at least one Arab founder. That is the only criteria.
Does the ENTIRE team have to be Arab founders?
No! Only one of the founding partners.
How many startups will you accept?
No more than 10 companies. This way we can give you the most attention.
When does the program start? When does it end?
The program launches on May 1st with an opening event. It will end on September 7, our Demo Day. In this period In you will participate in more than 20 intense workshop days in the Tel Aviv area. In the first 3 months of the program, we will focus on growing your product, and then on taking it out with marketing, PR and approaching investors.
This is the full schedule of the program:
May 1st – Opening Event (15:00-20:00)
May 2-3 (Monday-Tuesday)
May 9-10 (Monday-Tuesday)
May 16 (Monday)
May 22-26 (Sunday-Thursday)
June 6, Monday
June 20, Monday
July 4, Monday
July 18, Monday
August 1, Monday
August 22-24, Monday-Wednesday (Pitch training)
September 5-7 (Pitch training)
September 7 – Demo Day
Do you take equity from the startups in return?
There is no catch. We're not for profit and take no equity from the startups.
I have another question
We're here for you - simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.