CES Weekly Buzz May 31, 2016
From the Desk of Mrs. Proskey
Dates to Remember...
- 5/30- Memorial Day NO SCHOOL! :)
- 5/31- R.E.A.D. Movie 4 thru 6 @ 9:00am @ HS Auditorium
- 5/31- R.E.A.D. Movie K thru 3 @ 12:45 @ HS Auditorium
- 5/31- 3:15 K thru 1 Retention Meetings
- 5/31- PTO Meeting @ 5:30 in the CES Library
- 6/1- 7:15am Senior Breakfast
- 6/1- Kindergarten to Fort Wayne Zoo
- 6/1- 2nd Grade to the Park
- 6/1- 9:45 R.A. IREAD3 Meeting- Proskey, Young, Kinney, Tharp
- 6/1- 3:15- 2 and 5 Retention Meetings
- 6/2- 3rd through 5th Grade Awards @ 9:00am
- 6/2- 6th Grade Awards @ 1:00pm
- 6/2 3:15 Lesson Plan Committee Meeting- Proskey, CCTA Members
- 6/3- Last Student Day
- 6/3- Attendance Incentive/Bike Give Away 9:00am
- 6/3- All school picnic @ 11:00am (sac lunches from home or school only)
- 6/3- Field Day @ 12:00pm
- 6/3- 7:00pm Graduation
- 6/6- 8:00am End of Year Breakfast
- 6/6- 10:00 Elementary Staff Meeting
- 6/7-6/17- 6th Grade Summer School
- 6/13-6/17- IREAD3 Summer School
This Week's Menu....
- No School
- Breakfast- Omelet/ Cereal with Toast
- Lunch- Pepperoni Calzone w/Broccoli / Fish Sticks
- Breakfast- Pancake on a stick / Cereal with Cracker
- Lunch- Garlic Cheese Flatbread w/ Corn/ Bologna Sandwich
- Breakfast- Breakfast Pizza/ Cereal with Cracker
- Lunch- Cheeseburger Deluxe w/ Tater Tots w/ Hot Dog Sandwich
- Breakfast- Oatmeal Round/ Cereal with muffin
- Lunch- Pizza w/Green Beans/ Ham and Cheese Wrap
FREE!! IDOE Summer Professional Development
Have you registered?
Space is limited!
Earn Summer Professional Growth Points!
Indiana Department of Education is again offering regional summer professional development from content specialists at the Department. This half-day workshop will cover a variety of topics allowing teachers to take a deep dive into their content. Specialists at the Department will provide resources, techniques, and practices that teachers can immediately implement in their classroom. Additionally, there will be opportunity for teachers to discuss and collaborate with one another further developing the profession. Administrators are invited to participate in a special workshop from the Division of School Outreach discussing current and upcoming requirements on schools and districts. We hope to make this an engaging and interactive event for participants and look forward to seeing you this summer!
Blessings in a Backpack Needs Packing Volunteers!!!
If you would like to help volunteer packing Blessings Backpacks, please see times and dates below.... (it usually takes about an hour)
Please mark or update your calendars to reflect the following times and change of time:
Wednesday, May 11 set up @ 4:30
Thursday, May 12 packing @ 4:30 pm
All set up and packing is done at Culver Bible Church, 718 S. Main Street in Culver.
Dianne, Stephanie and Tracy
Blessings in a Backpack Coordinators
CES Community Volunteer Program
CES Loves it's Volunteers!!!!