Alzheimer's : Brain Disorder
By: Kaycie Howerton
Alzheimer’s disease is an irreversible, progressive brain disorder that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills, and eventually the ability to carry out the simplest tasks.
Alzheimer's can't be spread, its hereditary.
More than 5 million people have Alzheimer's Disease
There is not a cure for Alzheimer's but people go to therapy and play brain games to help reduce the symptoms from coming so early.
10 Signs & Symptoms of Alzheimer's
2. Challenges in planing or solving problems.
3. Difficulty completing familier task.
4. Confusion with time or place.
5. Trouble understanding visual images.
6. Problems with words and speaking or writing.
7. Misplace things and forgetting where you left them.
8. Poor judgement.
9. Withdrawn from work or social activities.
10. Change in mood or personality.