Healthy Pakistani Recipes
Pakistani food and recipe and Healthy Pakistani Recipes
Pakistani Food and recipe
The recipes that you will find in the cuisine of Pakistan will quite resemble from those found in the Turkish, Afghani and Iranian cuisines and there will not be any pork meat used in any of the recipes. There are many mouth savoring vegetable recipes, soup recipes and many recipes to delightful appetizers which will definitely nip your hunger right where it aches in the stomach!
There are abundant traditional recipes found in the cuisine of Pakistan, each of them being as diverse as the region and its people. There are many scrumptious meat dishes and vegetable dishes in the cuisine of Pakistan. The desserts and beverages in the cuisine of Pakistan are the toppers of the category. You will find many of the Pakistani recipes to be quite spicy, made with the finest of all delicacies. There are various recipes for different kinds of rice cooking, parathas, kebabs, barbequed chicken, fish and lam meat.
Zakir Qureshi only hobby is Cooking and his favorite places are Madinah and Cape Town. He never ever pointed or criticized anything related to cooking. For the past 27 years he was out of his own country just for when people call him to open a restaurant and all other stuff.
Muhammad Zakir Qureshi better known as Chef Zakir is a Pakistani television chef, host, hotelier and food personality who has appeared on cooking programs on Indus TV, Hum TV and Masala TV He is an expert on Pakistani cuisine as well as international cuisine.
Cooking recipes at Masala TV was launched on 22 November 2006 in Pakistan. Just after few days of its launching, Masala became a household name that was recognized all across the country and helped set the dinner tables in almost all homes during the Holy month of fasting.Masala TV is part of the Hum Network Limited which also includes the popular entertainment channel Hum TV. Masala TV is available in USA on Dish Network. The slogan of masala TV "Add some masala to your life" became a very popular line and was very catchy. Masala TV also broadcasted live throughout ramadan and eid.
Masala tv is the first dedicated 24-hours food television channel in the world in the language of Urdu.
Recipes in easy & homemade Chicken:
Recipes in Urdu its main point to collect recipes from around the world and share with you mean to simply know how to cooking food with knows language in Urdu if recipes and all ingredient teach in local national language by region then they all simply learn about recipes and they follow rules and make it food now days its very important to tell everybody teach in local language because they all learn good and well in his own national or mother tongue language. Urdu recipes find free, easy & homemade Chicken Chinese recipes cooking tips in Urdu and Recipes tricks in traditional & desi style.
Roasted Raan by Ayesha Abrar:
- Leg of lamb 300grams to 500 grams
- Ginger garlic paste 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1pinch
- Cloves 5
- Cinnamon stick 1 inch
- Cardamom 4
- Pepper corns 10
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Fenugreek leaves 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Ghee (clarified butter) or butter 3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
· Procedure For Making Raan:
· 1. Use a carving knife to make deep but small incisions on the lamb leg. This has to be done so that it absorbs all the spices properly.
· 2. Pour the lemon juice and vinegar on the lamb leg and season with salt.
· 3. Pat ginger garlic paste on the lamb leg and into the cuts. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
· 4. Blend cumin seeds, pepper corns, cloves, cinnamon stick, turmeric powder and red chilli powder with water and make a thick paste.
· 5. Mix this paste with curd and marinate the lamb leg with it. Refrigerate this for at least 2 hours.
· 6. Add 2 tbsp of butter or ghee to a greased baking dish. Keep the lamb leg on it.
· 7. Cook it uncovered in a oven preheated to 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn it around and cook for another 20 minutes in the microwave grill.
· 8. Meanwhile melt butter or ghee in a shallow pan. Season with fenugreek leaves and then saute the onions in it.
· 9. Pour the onions and the extra butter/ghee on the roasted lamb leg. Cover it and cook it at 350 degrees for another 30 minutes.
· 10. Leave it to set for at least 45 minutes.