Special Education News Update
September 21, 2015
We are off to a GREAT Start!
Thank you everyone for all of your hard work getting students off on the right foot this year! Everyone is starting to settle in! We are going to have a FANTASTIC year!
- Please do not set an IEP status from Draft to Review until it is final (all signatures are uploaded and it is complete)
- Please respect others' time (whenever possible, keep it short, sweet, and to the point)
- Stay Positive!
- Special Factors Page: Communication Needs
- Check Yes if student receives Speech Services or support
Medicaid Training - Webinars Available
Sept 30 or Oct 14 at 3:00 or 4:00
Contact Jeannie Dewaters at email@example.com to sign up!
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- September 30-PLC
- IEP Blackout Days - Count - Sept 30-Oct7
- October 7 - Fall Count Day
- October 22-23 Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 11 - PLC
- November 26-27 Happy Thanksgiving!!
- December 3-4 Exams/Records Day
- December 7 - 2nd Trimester Begins
- Progress Reports Due Dec 8
- December 21- Jan 1, 2016 - Winter Break (All IEPs due in by December 17, 2015)