Parent Newsletter - August
Welcome! - Bienvenidos!
Hello from Room [ ]!
I will be teaching Visual Art at [high school name] this year. I look forward to working with your child and sharing their artwork with you!
Hablo español. Por favor llámeme si tiene preguntas. Mi teléfono es [ ]
- Please take a minute to complete the parent survey located at http://carolinabenavidezbenech.weebly.com/contact.html
- I have sent out a packet for you to read, sign, and return to me detailing rules and procedures. There is also a consent form so that we can upload your child's artwork to the student gallery!
- Please check the classroom blog for news! http://carolinabenavidezbenech.weebly.com/blog
- If your child misses school, all handouts and presentations are included in this section: http://carolinabenavidezbenech.weebly.com/art-class.html
- If you want to demonstrate art and crafts techniques in the class, I would love to have you! Please contact me.
- I have experience working with Special Education students and I am happy to modify assignments and incorporate your suggestions.
- I am a practicing artist and below there are examples of my work. In future newsletters, they will be replaced by student artwork.
- All work will be graded according to a rubric. Students will be provided with a handout of learning objectives and requirements for each project. You can also find these at http://carolinabenavidezbenech.weebly.com/art-class.html
- We follow all school's policies. Contact me if you need a copy of the handbook.
- Students may not take any materials home unless they have my written permission.