the week of March 16th, 2020
Hi Fischer Students, Families & Staff
Our teachers will be posting learning opportunities for students to continue to be engaged with the curriculum while we are away from school.
We feel there should be an added layer of staying connected with everyone, so this week and next we are sending out this flyer to keep in communication.
Show your Falcon spirit by participating in Spirit Week.
- Call or FaceTime to check-in with friends or family members!
- Make a card or send a positive note to a nursing home, hospital or care center
- Write things you like about yourself and your family and share them with one another
Self-Care for Families
- Have a dance party at home
- Play a game!
- Unplug and read a book together
- Exercise - go for a bike ride, walk or hike. Do yoga!
- Draw, paint or craft!
- Do a puzzle!
- Write a collaborative story as a family