The Struggle Is REAL!!
Geography of Afghanistan
- Located in Asia
- Pacific and Indian Ocean
- Capital: Kabul Others are small cities and towns
- 251,825 sq miles
- Important Landforms: Hindu Kush, Pamir Mountains. Mostly mountains
- Natural Resources: Gold, Copper, Lithium, Uranium, Iron ore, Cobalt
Economy of Afghanistan
- International Assiatance, Investments as well as remittances from afghan expats.
- Exported: Raw Cotton, Grapes, Scrap Iron, Insect Resins. Imported: Peat Wheat Flours, Cement, Vegtable oil.
- Currency: Afghan Afghani.
Goverment of Afghanistan
- Presidental System.
- President (Ashraf Ghani)
- Suicide Bombers
- Enemies: USA Allies: Pakistan, Other crazy people
- Taliban kill Afghan landmine cleaners
- Taliban ranp up fatal attacks on afghan
- Withdraw of U.S. Troops from Afghan
- Ismaelis And Shiites (Lowest) Sayyeds (Middle Class) Pashtuns (Best)
- Pashtuns, Tajik, Uzbek.
- Male 58.6 Female 60.8
- Dari - Pashto Language
- K-12 and higher education (So they say)