Chewing gum in school
Reasons to be able to chew gum in school
- Tests show that people who chew gum before tests do 26%-30% better than people who don't. (increases blood flow)
- Helps you remember things to bring to class like a pencil.
- It can keep teeth clean and make your jaw stronger for extra curricular activities like band to keep your embouchure strong.
Chewing Gum Stimulates The Brain
Keeps your teeth and jaw strong
- Helps teeth clean sometimes but it has to be the right gum
- Helps your jaw stay strong by working it out
Helps students on tests
- Tests show that people who chewed gum during tests did 26%-30% better than the people who did not
- increases blood flow in your body causing you to remember things
Helps you remember to bring things to class
- Gum increases blood flow causing you to remember to bring things to class or remember peoples names
- This can help you in many other ways to