Speaker will prepare an organized speech.
- The speaker has a well organized speech and is ready to present when called on.
- The speaker knows what he is present and is well aware of the topic he/she will be talking about.
Purpose of Law
- The purpose of the law is to show the speaker how to prepare an organized speech.
- Be able to present the speech without struggling or losing confidence on their speech.
What the law looks and sounds like?
- The speaker knows what he/she is presenting.
- The speaker comes prepare with a notecard and has gone over the speech a couple times.
Advice and tips on how to use the law!
- Use a note card that has your ideas organized.
- Review your note card before presenting.
- Practice your speech a couple times.
- Present speech with confidence.