Shavuot Dinner Menu
Order by Tuesday, May 26
Delicious Dinner Brought to You by CEK Caterers
Congregation Shaarei Kodesh has partnered with CEK Caterers to provide curbside pick up Shavuot Meals. Deadline to order is Tuesday, May 26 at 5:00 pm. Pick up is Wednesday between 5:30 - 6:30 pm or Thursday morning between 10:00 - 11:00 am.
- Salmon - Oven roasted with Italian fresh herbs and white wine sauce
- Baked Ziti - Ziti pasta, marinara, fresh basil sauce topped with mozzarella cheese
- Eggplant Parmesan - Breaded eggplant, marinara, fresh basil sauce topped with mozzarella cheese
- Caesar Salad - Hearts of romaine tossed in Caesar dressing topped with parmesan cheese and croutons
- Cheesecake trifle in a mason jar layered with graham crumbles and a choice of: Belgian chocolate, fresh berries, apricot ginger or plain
$100 for 4 people
$55 for 2 people
CEK Caterers is an ORB Certified Kosher Caterer.
This is a fundraiser for Congregation Shaarei Kodesh
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-852-6555.