Resource to show the impact of FCCLA
Looking for a new way to inform your administrators about FCCLA or reach out to parents and potential FCCLA members? Check out the FCCLA Overview and Impact sheet developed by national FCCLA to offer a broad view of the organization and how it impacts members on a daily basis. This is a great tool to use at back to school nights, open houses, when fundraising for events or projects, and when completing work in the community.
Mission Membership Shout Out West Vigo High School
West Vigo's Adviser is Mrs. Cathy Herrin. She has been an FCCLA adviser for over 13 years. Not only does she lead a large chapter but has served FCCLA as a District Adviser and State Officer Adviser in the past. Thank you for helping FCCLA's Mission Membership.
Don't forget to affiliate 30 members by September 30th to receive a membership award.
Wednesday, Sep. 27th, 9:30am
2820 North Meridian Street
Cost: $20.00 includes lunch
FCCLA Fall Rally is a leadership training for students interested in FCCLA. Attend and find out more about FCCLA, leadership, and growing FCCLA membership.
Also learn about the programs that are offered at Ivy Tech through interactive tours:
- Culinary and Hospitality
- Education and Training
- Human Services
9:30 am Registration
9:45 am-3:00 pm Conference
Registration Form is below or find it at FCCLA Fall Rally
Name: Ellie Simpson
School: Columbus East High School
Grade: 12th grade
Favorite FACS Class: Interpersonal Relationships
Favorite thing about FCCLA: Meeting new people
Why did you join FCCLA: Older sister was in it
Interesting fact: Twin born on leap day
State Farm Partnership- Earn money for your chapter
Project awarded on a first come, first serve basis
Phase One: Safe Driving Project $200.00 award
· FCCLA chapters and members need to be an integral component of the project
· FCCLA chapter must be affiliated
· A State Farm Agent must be involved
· The FCCLA chapter should complete a safe driving project
· The FCCLA chapter should promote the event on social media and connect with Indiana FCCLA and State Farm
· FCCLA chapters may receive a reimbursement for state project entry for up to two students if they have a student/ student team complete an FCCLA in Action state project at the 2017 State Leadership Conference
· FCCLA chapters must work with a local state farm agent. If help is needed in setting up this partnership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Phase Two: Personal Finance Classroom Project $100.00
· The project must involve a state farm agent
· The project can be integrated into the classroom
· Project intent is to engage a state farm agent into sharing information about financial resources, insurance information, and more with related classes
· State Farm Agents name is a requirement of the project. Information about the project can be submitted at:
Awards will be based on number applying and completion of all requirements.