- The language is not bilingual in any form or fashion.
- Over 400 symbols make up this language.
- Found on stamps and seals.
- Impossible to decipher.
- Social divisions were not great.
- Prosperous society.
- Few weapons.
- Animals were very important.
Role of religion
- Rulers have close tie religions.
- Culture was theocracy
- No temple, priest prayed for good harvest and safety of flood.
- All became part of Indian civilization.
- Thriving trade.
- Gold and silver came from north in afghanistan.
- Traded from 2600 B.C to late 1800 B.C..
- Provide link to sea.