Parent Blast - November 9, 2020
We have arrived at conference week and have officially completed quarter 1! Thank you for your continued partnership as we navigate this distance learning environment together.
This week we are conducting fall conferences (see schedule below). This is a time to connect with your child's teacher regarding engagement and academic progress so far this school year. This year there are different conference time-frames due to the different class sizes. Our K-2 conferences will be scheduled for 30 minutes and our 3-6 grade classes will be scheduled for 15 minutes. As a reminder, all teachers have daily office hours should you need more time to connect. You will notice that there is a variety of times both during the day and in the evening to accommodate different family schedules. This schedule allows for one conference per student during the schedule below. Please prioritize this time of connection with your child's teacher so we can continue to build a strong network of support for your child.
- 11/10: Fall Conferences, 4:00-8:00 pm
- 11/11: No School, Veteran's Day
- 11/12: No School, Fall Conferences, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 11/13: No School
- 11/16: 5th Grade Supply Drive-through, 4-5:30 pm
- 11/16: 1st Grade Supply Drive-through, 5:30-7:00 pm
- 11/17: 4th Grade Supply Drivee-through, 4-5:30 pm
- 11/18: Kinder Supply Drive-through, 5-6:30 pm
- 11/19: 3rd Grade Supply Drive-through, 4-5:30 pm
- 11/26-27: No School, Thanksgiving
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here to serve,
Principal, Patterson Elementary
Parent Support - Office Hour
Starting next Friday, Mrs. Cary our Student Success Coach, will be hosting WEEKLY drop-in office hours for Caregivers at 1pm. This is a good place for parents/caregivers who may have questions about parenting through distance learning, mental health or behavior concerns, or those just wanting more guidance and reassurance about how to meet their children's needs during these difficult times, to bring questions and get ideas.
The link for the meeting is below:
Google Meet joining info
Or dial: +1 720-439-6926 PIN: 894 008 422#
Math Tournament & Special Guest
Tune in on Tuesday to see our students interviewing Superintendent Scott!
Campuses Still Closed
Supports in CDL
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 3:00.
- Office Phone: 503-844-1380
- Attendance Line: 503-844-1385
- Fax Number: 503-844-1025
Ms. Maria Google Voice: 971-225-0257 / Email: email@example.com
Mrs. Gearhart Google Voice: 971-246-7829 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Support (see below):
Monday - Friday, 7:45 - 11:15 am, 12:15 - 2:15 pm
Email or call Ms. Maria Monday-Friday from 8:30 - 1:30 pm.
- Ms. Maria Google Voice: 971-225-0257 / Email: email@example.com
Mrs. Morgan, our school counselor, is here to support your child and family during CDL.
- Google Voice: 971-220-6391 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org