- It helped the Mexican people celebrate many great parties and holidays.
- They use up to 6-8 violins, two trumpets, a guitar, and any instruments they want to put in the music.
- They use this kind of music for a big party or celebration. It is a happy music and makes people want to dance.
- You might see some band wearing a tux or some bands wear long clothing with big sombreros and bright cloth on their clothing.
- Lucha Villa, Lola Beltran, Jose Alfredo Jimenez, Jorge Negrete, Vicente Fernandez, and Juan Gabriel are some of the most famous singers of this music.
Connection to dance
- People usually rumba to this type of music.
- To do this type of dance you move your hips around, or grab a partner and it looks something like the tango.
The music today.
- The music is still listened to the same people today and is used the exact same way as it was when it was first originated
- In the future I personally think the music will stay the same because it has stayed the same for this long so why change it?