Ms. Foster's Class News
May 4, 2015
Fairmount - Where Effort Leads to Excellence.
* This week we will focus on reviewing for the MAP test. We will also take the District Math Test and the final Quarterly Math Facts Quiz.* MAP testing is starting this week for other grades. This will cause some changes in our schedule. We will have library on Thursday at 1:45.
* The expectations for hallway behavior will increase. There will be no talking or silliness allowed.
Writing: In writing, we reading and writing poems.
Spelling: This week we are continuing List 30. The test is Wednesday. See 4th Grade Newsletter for list of words.
Math: In Math, we are starting Topic 14 on Measurement. The study guide and flash cards have been sent home. The test will be next week.
Health: We are discussing body systems.
Our Hero's Quests
- Students will be using their Google Accounts. Their email address will be: first name initial, last name, last 3 digits of student number @ g,fhsdschools.org
- ex. sfoster456@g,fhsdschools.org The password is: fh student number ex. fh123456
- Extra copies of Math Topic Study Guides and Reading Logs can be found in your child's Google Account.
- Students do not have email accounts. The email is used just for a username.
Preparing for the MAP test!
The username is your child's lunchcode and the password is francis.