What Is the Reform?
A school voucher is a form of funding issued by the government, which the parents of a schoolchild are able to pay for the tuition of their child at any school of their choice for that year, term, or semester.
Year it was put into place
- Reduce the cost of education while increasing the quality of education.
- There are some boundaries considering who can attend private and religious schools.
- Charter schools.
- Students will learn better and are more likely to become productive citizens.
- Off set funds for public schools and decrease number of kids who attend them.
- Schools close by were not the ones you want to attend and have no way of getting to school without set boundaries.
- Poorer students will be left in the worst schools.
- Extremist groups are more likely to start their own schools.
School vouchers allow for parents to be a grand participant in their childrens education by being able to send their child to the best possible school.
Does It Still Exist?
School vouchers have not yet been put into action. Many people believe that there are more negative consequences than positive consequences if this reform is ever put into part of our school systems.