PRIDE OF THE TRIBE
SHS STAFF - Week of September 14, 2020
Grades MUST be updated by Midnight on Sunday, September 13th
Thank you, Mrs. Lincoln and Coach Montgomery for making sure we never forget September 11th!
Never Forget, September 11th
UIL Participants - Meeting Eligibility
ALL UIL participants (sports, band, academic, FFA, bass fishing, etc) MUST be passing at the 6-week mark (October 2nd) in order to meet UIL eligibility. It is vital grades are entered in a timely manner so students have every possible chance to be passing at the 6-week mark by making corrections, retesting, etc.
I will be monitoring this very closely each week by watching your grade postings, missing assignments, and student averages.
Nuts and Bolts
- Three-Week Progress Reports - Make sure grades are updated by Sunday @ midnight.
- September 15th - SEF Day! Wear your SEF shirt with jeans to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Sanger Education Foundation.
- Postcards - Join me in writing postcards to our online learners! It is important to do our best to keep them involved and apart of SHS.
- Indian Walks - Are you writing in class? Indian Walks are in the works. I will share the date soon...Indian Walks will likely take place during week eight!
- Tribal Cards - You should have received a stack of Tribal Cards in your mailboxes. These cards are for those students who demonstrate responsibility, safety, and/or are respectful. Please have them turn in their Tribal Cards to the office for a drawing.
Update your Club/Organization Information Now!
Students are asking who to contact about their interests!
It's a great day to be a Sanger Indian!
Sanger High School is an exceptional campus focused on innovative learning where students are prepared to create their future in an ever-changing world.