Archie R. Cole Middle School
Upcoming Week Notes: December 14, 2015 - December 18, 2015
Capitol TV Broadcast of Cole State House Concert
- Kudos to all who contributed to the GInger Bread Express and to Leach for carting all the presents.
- And... to Caroline for leading the effort to support one of our families in dire need. And to everyone that has assisted in this endeavor. Nice to give back and make a difference at this time of the year.
- Nice job, Katie C with the NJHS Snowflake Dance. Thanks to Brian, Ellise, Chelsea for helping with chaperoning.
- Thanks to Jody and Brandon for continuing to facilitate fun events for the kids via Student Council - The Ice Skating trip is a new favorite. Movie Night next week.
- Vic Babson is scheduled to have office hours tomorrow from 8-11.
- Homeroom teachers will distribute the student PARCC Reports in homeroom on Thursday. Elaine and Gloria have placed them in envelopes and they will be in your boxes on Thursday.
- There is a group of students that have started an online Cole Newspaper. They need an advisor. Here is the LINK to access the internal posting if you are interested.
- The annual PTG Cookie Exchange will be next Tuesday, 12/22.
- Have a great week!
This Week at Cole
8:00-11:00: Vic Babson Office Hours
2:10: Department Meetings
3:00 - Cole Holiday Party
PARCC Reports sent home with students
9:30-1:00: Eclipse/Riptide Fieldtrip
7:00pm: 6th Grade Winter Concert (Cole)