Rocket Family Weekly Update - May 8-12
Congratulations to our Rocket Runners who participated in the Leader of the Pack 5K!!!
Weekly Note from Mrs. Clement
May 7, 2023
Dear Rocket Families,
This is a special week on our campus where we celebrate our incredible TEACHERS and other school support staff who work diligently each and every day to ensure student success. We invite you and your family to celebrate your child's teacher and other school staff members during this special week of recognition!
We have TWO very important events on campus this week:
- 5th Grade Concert - Tuesday, May 9 at 6:00 PM; Gymnasium; Please join us for what I know will be a wonderful concert!
- We look very forward to our "Knights and Their Ladies Dance" this Friday, May 12! Please see below for additional information.
We have 50 yearbooks available for purchase! They are available for $25 and will be on a first come, first serve basis. Those who have already purchased yearbooks will receive their copy on Tuesday.
Finally, our End-Of-Grade Testing is next week! We are R-E-A-D-Y!!!!!!
As always, please feel free to reach out to me anytime should you have any questions, concerns and/or suggestions. I may be reached at email@example.com, by way of Class Dojo or by calling the school at (828) 287-3778.
Rutherford County Schools Special Olympics 2023
Upcoming Events & Important Information
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
- 5th Grade Concert
- 6:00 PM; Gymnasium
Friday, May 12, 2023
- Our Knights and Their Ladies Dance
- 6:00-7:30 PM
May 15 - May 26, 2023
- End-of-Grade Testing for Grades 3-5
May 24, 2023
- Field & Water Day
May 25, 2023
- 5th Grade Promotion Program and Ceremony
- 9 AM
May 26, 2023
- Kindergarten Promotion Program & Ceremony
- 9 AM
May 26, 2023
- Last Day of School
- Dismissal at 11 AM
Location: 201 Bob Hardin Road, Rutherfordton, NC, USA