Anderson Talent Show 2020
THE SKY’S THE LIMIT!
What is the talent show?
It is an opportunity for students in 1st through 5th grade to share their talents with our school on
May 12 th at 1:30 and an evening show at 6:30 pm.
What are the guidelines for an act to be in the show?
· Students may only be in 1 act, they must be school appropriate and no longer than 3 minutes, they may also be in the chorus
· Students must attend some practices in April (Mondays or Wednesdays-dates TBD)
All members of the show MUST attend dress rehearsals on May 4th and May 11th. (3:00-5:00)
How can I become part of the Talent Show?
· Read all of this information, complete the application form, and attend the tryouts on March 16th or March 18th. (3:00-4:30 in the gym) A confirmation letter will come home to provide you with audition information.
· Students must bring all music and props needed to the try outs.
· Students must keep in mind that not all acts will be chosen for the show, however, those students will be invited to be part of the chorus which will help open and close the show. The chorus practices will be determined later but the chorus members will need to attend the dress rehearsals also.
· If students are interested in being announcers or in the chorus only, they should write that on the application.
· We will announce the results from the try outs during the week of March 23rd!
What if I have questions?
· Please contact Mrs. Weber or Ms Reyes