Miss Melanie's October Newsletter
Falling into Fun!
SPIRIT DAY/TUITION DUE: Oct. 6-7
FALL CARNIVAL: Saturday, Oct. 11 - 10am-12pm
- WE NEED HELPERS! PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO SIGNUP. THANKS SO MUCH!
- You WON'T want to miss this FREE event from 10am-12pm at the Schoolhouse! Dress up your family in costumes and enjoy the hay rides, bounce houses, family pictures, petting zoo, games & more!
NO SCHOOL: Oct. 23-24 (Parent Teacher Conferences)
- SIGN UP HERE
- I look forward to getting to know your family even better! All conferences will be held during class time; thus, there will be no preschool those days. Sign up at the link above for your time.
HALLOWEEN PARTIES IN CLASS: Oct. 30-31
- Held during class. No costumes please. Usually just for students, but if you'd like to volunteer, feel free to let me know.
- THANKSGIVING FEAST: Nov. 20-21 (Bring favorite food to share)
- NO SCHOOL: Nov. 24-28 (Thanksgiving Break)
Scholastic Book Clubs Deadline: Sunday Oct. 12
This month, you'll get this FREE BOOK with your order!!! And every time you place an order, your classroom gets a FREE book - thanks!
Happy Fall !
I hope everyone had a great time on our field trips. Dillow's was so much fun; the children were so very cute. I think that we all had the best time at Ridley's. I'm sure the children liked Big Bertha the best. It was really nice of them to give us juice and cookies at the end.
We are all so excited for October. There are so many fun things that are going on this month. We have the Fall Carnival, Parent Teacher Conferences, Birthdays and Halloween.
The topics for October are Fall, Leaves. Community Helpers and Halloween. I'm so excited for this coming month. Fall is my favorite time of year!