Global Awareness, Creatiity, Communication
What is Wonderment?
The Wonderment is a place where a new generation of creators can connect and use their creativity
TO CHANGE THEIR WORLD.
As an educator, the Wonderment is:
A plug-and-play way to connect your classroom or library to other kids around the world through inspiring, self-directed creative collaboration.
A connected global audience for your kids’ creativity.
A way to expand your kids’ awareness of the world and put a meaningful tool in their hands to change it—without having to set up the projects yourself.
1. Go to thewonderment.com
3. Go to email to confirm your membership
4. Click to Activate (red button)
5. Click on the Path button
6. Explore the different Paths (At school you may have to over ride for You Tube Videos)
7. Pick a Path and take a Challenge
8. The Challenge will give you directions and ways to share
9. Share your student's challenge via Twitter #HeritageExplorers and #HETechChallenge