January 27, 2017
The following are some of the events or positive acts we have recognized:
- 50 students received Perfect Attendance for the trimester.
- We celebrated our students demonstrating their POWERS at CUES.
- Many CUES students entered the district poster contest and received certificates of appreciation for their hard work.
- Every month we honor students who demonstrate academic excellence and positive citizenship with our Student of the Month ceremony.
- Next week we will host our Student Improvement Breakfast. This is an opportunity to honor students who have set goals to overcome an academic or behavior challenge and who have been successful.
- Every Friday we share messages of kindness the students compose to their peers and teachers.
- We also honor Eagle Powers every day at CUES reinforcing the foundation of our school pride.
I have a great sense of pride in how hard our students work to be a positive contribution to their school. Thank you for supporting them!
Stay tuned for information regarding March is Reading Month! We are working together with CES to plan an exciting month filled with opportunities to share the importance of reading and celebrate literature.
MRS. SCHATZLE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS OF VALENTINES FOR CES/CUES STUDENTS.
MORNING DROP OFF - IMPORTANT
SAVE THE DATE!
January 28 - Mother Son Night, 5-7 PM
January 30 - February 17 - Youth Baseball/Softball online sign up
February 3 - Popcorn Friday
February 3 - Book Bingo, 6-8 PM @ CES (Doors open @ 6)
February 8 - Count Day
February 9 - PTO meeting, 6 PM @ CES
February 13 - School Board Meeting, 7 PM
February 17-20 - No School, Presidents Day
February 21-24 - Book Fair @ CES
February 24 - Book Bingo 6-8 PM @ CES
March 4 - Daddy Daughter Dance, 5-7 PM @ CUES
COLUMBIA SCHOOL DISTRICT 3RD ANNUAL CASH BASH
Tie Dye Art for 3rd & 4th Graders!
- Breakfast -$1.30
Please be sure to fill out a Free and Reduced Meal Application to see if you qualify. These forms are available online and in our school office.